Get your Private Limited Company Registered in just 7 Days!
About Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company registration is also known as PLC Registration. PLC is privately held for small businesses. This type of business entity limits new owner liability to their shareholdings. One can start a private limited company with a minimum of only 2 members and a maximum of 200.
Minimum Requirements for PLC Registration: Atleast 2 Shareholders and 2 Directors are needed to start with the registration process.
Unique Name: The name of your business must be unique and the name should not match any existing companies or trademarks in India.
Directors: A private limited company must have at least two directors, with a maximum of fifteen and directors must be a resident of India.
Minimum Capital Contribution: A private limited company should have an authorized capital of at least ₹1 lakh. But there is no minimum capital amount for a company.
Registered Office: The registered office of a company does not have to be a commercial space. Even a rented home can be the registered office, so long as a NOC is obtained from the landlord.
Company Registration at Residence
Your registered office need not be at a commercial space. It can be your residence too. You need a Rental Agreement from the landlord if the premises are rented. And a no-objection Letter from the Landlord.
Documents Required for Online Private Limited Company Registration:
In India, for private limited company registration you need proper identity and address proof. They are listed below and these documents are accepted by the MCA for the online company registration process:
Identity and Address Proof
- Scanned Copy of PAN card or passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned Copy of Voter ID/Passport/Driving Licence
- Scanned Copy of the latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned Passport-Sized Photograph Specimen Signature (Blank Document with Signature [Directors Only]
Registered Office Proof
- Scanned Copy of the Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned Copy of Notarized Rental Agreement in English
- Scanned Copy of No-objection Certificate from the Property Owner
- Scanned Copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
Company E-mail ID
How to Register a Private Limited Company?
Registration your company as Private Limited Company in India is difficult as the procedure is complicated and involves many compliances. If your looking to register your company then our experts can help you in each and every step:
Digital Signature Certificates:
Registering a Company is Completely Online Process. For this, the Documents of the Company have to be signed Digitally by the Shareholders using Class-III Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
Form SPICe+ INC-32
e-MOA and e-AOA
PAN and TAN Application
Director’s Documents for PLC Registration:
The following Documents of the Directors are required for company registration:
- PAN Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile No. Linked with Aadhar Card
- E-mail ID
- In the case of foreign Directors, Passport is Compulsory
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driver’s
- Address Proofs: Latest Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Internet Bill, or One Month Savings Bank Statement in his name.
Request Call Back!
Why Jagneel Associates?
We complete the private limited company registration process within 14 days. Once we receive all the Documents. We are experts in providing a complete service for company formation and registration. Our team of expert consultants will guide you through the process and help you make the right steps.
Our company registration package includes:
- DIN and DSC for two Directors
- Registration fees and stamp duty
- Company PAN and TAN
- Drafting of MoA & AoA
- Company incorporation certificate
- Zero balance current account – Powered by DBS bank
- With this, you will be well on your way to forming your own private limited company. It is recommended that you consult with the experts and make the finest decision for smoother growth.