Are you Looking for NGO Registration?
Visha provides complete step by step guidance to register yourself under the scheme.
Just click on the WhatsApp link. To, fix an appointment.
Resolve all your queries on call without any delay to provide the required documents.
For Registration, we will register the NGO and handle all the formalities.
NGO Registration in Delhi
A non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) is an organization that works for non-profit/ charitable purposes. NGOs can be registered as Section 8 companies, trusts, or societies as Non-Profit Organizations (NPO).
How to Register as NGO, Section 8 Company?
NGO, Section 8 company incorporation has more benefits when compared with comparison to trust and society. NGO type of company has more credibility among government departments, donors, and other stakeholders.
What is the Laws in India Applicable to an NGO?
NGOs can be registered in India under any of the following laws:
- Society under Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Trust under the Indian Trusts Act, of 1882
- Section 8 Company under Companies Act, 2013
What is the Purpose of NGO, Section 8 Company Incorporation?
The main purpose of establishing a company as a Section 8 company is to promote non-profit objectives such as the following:
- Social welfare
- Protection of environment
- Any such other object related to the above objects
What is the Classification of NGOs in India?
The NGOs can be classified into various types in India on the basis of different factors like
- By the Level of Orientation
- Charitable Orientation
- Service Orientation
- Participatory Orientation
- Empowering Orientation.
- By the Level of Operation
- Community-Based Organisation
- City Wide Organisation
- National NGOs
What is an Eligibility to Start an NGO?
To start an NGO it should be incorporated as a private limited company, there must be a minimum of two directors. If incase of incorporation as a public limited company, a minimum of three directors are necessary.
- If registering as an NGO, there is no fee.
- Forms Required for NGO Registration.
- 200 members is the maximum allowed for a private limited business.
- For a public limited company, there is no member limit.
Here are the forms necessary for NGO registration:
- DIR 12 Appointments of Directors
- DIR 3 Application to ROC to get DIN
- INC 1 Business name approval
- INC 12 Applications for License
- INC 13 Memorandum of Association
- DIR 2 Consent of Directors
- INC 14 Declaration from a practicing CA
- INC 15 Declaration from each person making the application
- INC 22 Situation of Registered Office
- INC 7 Applications for Company Incorporation
- INC 8 Declarations
- INC 16 License to incorporate as NGO
- INC 9 Affidavit from each director and subscribe